2. Beiträge anzeigen #142
    Apprentice Avatar von Volf

Volf ist offline
    tis legal where i live, and very well grown. not that anyone cares
    Helm sees All

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    I tried it once and it sucked. It made me vomit almost instantly and ever since then I don't come near such stuff.

Cigarettes, on the other hand, I can enjoy. I seldom smoke so I can easily say I'm not addicted. It's just that sometimes I feel like lightin one up to enjoy with a cup of coffee in the afternoon.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I did LSD for a short time cause I'm an avid Tool fan and many people say acid gives some sort of a higher meaning to the songs and gives you a better understanding of life. Well I think it's BS even if the LSD trip is an unique experience its still just a drug.

I can't stand cigarettes/alcohol though. And that's probably for the best cause I save a lot of money and don't poison myself.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    Pity WoG goes down the drain, but it was somehow expected.

Funny thing, there are games way older than Gothic, whose forums are alive and well (and I'm not talking about official ones). See No Mutants Allowed, for one (well maybe because of F3 and NV).

Gazillions of tons of useful info on WoG though, and I'm curious what will be access method to it after forum closes.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #146
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zeri0n Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, daily use of weed can lead to brain atrophy which leads to slowing your brain down. You become less productive, you think and react slower, in other words it feels like you become dumber
    I prefer having better, slower thoughts than loads and loads of garbage cluttering my brain, which is exactly how I feel when I'm clean. But I can see why most people aren't as enthusiastic as me about slow thoughts.

What I don't understand are people who judge potheads while they spend their day chain-smoking death sticks, drinking coffee upon coffee, chugging pills as soon as the shadow of an headache or a cold shows up, and maybe even getting shitfaced every second evening and waking up feeling like shit.
    Geändert von Bastardo (22.04.2013 um 19:08 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    I prefer being a useless piece of over-sized trash
    5char

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #148

Bastardo ist offline
    You're just jealous of my curves. Maybe you're the one who's got a bad body, all skinny and shit, that ever occurs to you?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I prefer having better, slower thoughts than loads and loads of garbage cluttering my brain, which is exactly how I feel when I'm clean. But I can see why most people aren't as enthusiastic as me about slow thoughts.

What I don't understand are people who judge potheads while they spend their day chain-smoking death sticks, drinking coffee upon coffee, chugging pills as soon as the shadow of an headache or a cold shows up, and maybe even getting shitfaced every second evening and waking up feeling like shit.
    He said nothing about your thoughts becoming better. Weed is what gives you that feeling of superiority, it makes lesser people who failed in life feel special. It's like a short term consolation really, and then when its effects fade you realize what a pathetic human being you are so you get high again to forget the pain and keep pointlessly vegetating.

Grow some and start living(unless you really and actually think your life is fulfilled because you smoke weed in which case I genuinely feel sorry for you).

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Yeah, Bastardo, you really should grow some, although I assume a fat woman like you would look pretty nasty with a pair of balls, mhmm?
    And I'm quite hot actually

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #151

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    He said nothing about your thoughts becoming better. Weed is what gives you that feeling of superiority, it makes lesser people who failed in life feel special. It's like a short term consolation really, and then when its effects fade you realize what a pathetic human being you are so you get high again to forget the pain and keep pointlessly vegetating.
    I dunno, personally I can do whatever when I'm high. I think you're overgeneralizing and confusing cause and effect. What's the problem with feeling better, even artificially? It's all chemistry anyway, whether you drug yourself or don't (yeah right, sure you don't).
    Grow some and start living(unless you really and actually think your life is fulfilled because you smoke weed in which case I genuinely feel sorry for you).
    What, does one need to be cannabis-free to live? You think I just spend all my time in my mother's basement, getting social security checks and buying weed with those? Maybe it's you who feels unwarrantedly better than other segments of the populace. I mean seriously, I'm surprised you didn't ask me whether I even lift.
    Geändert von Bastardo (22.04.2013 um 21:20 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    I mean seriously, I'm surprised you didn't ask me whether I even lift.
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?!?!

@Mike Litoris: man, chill... if the person is fucked up, it doesn't matter if he takes weed or smoke or do drugs. An asshole is always an asshole. Weed itself isnt the problem.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Yeah, it's the fat that corrupted Bastardanus

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #154

Bastardo ist offline
    You are funny when you want to be. You should try harder, but instead you hardly try. Your try is probably as soft as your manhood.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Don't even try to think that I'm judging you, I've just counted some of the side effects of daily usage of weed. And yes, I completely agree with your statement. Some people are trying to judge someone and look all righteous and gloriously good that it's becoming ironic how stupid they look/sound

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Maaan, you guys are boring.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157

TudoracheMG ist offline
    You are funny when you want to be. You should try harder, but instead you hardly try. Your try is probably as soft as your manhood.
    The fact that you can't see the seriousness in my posts says a lot about you

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158
    Knight Avatar von addo

addo ist offline
    I just saw that this forum's closing. I suppose that's another chapter of my life ending.

I know I should have commented on the proper thread, but werner's comment serves as a such a nice conclusion that I couldn't bring myself to not let it be the last comment.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    A quick question: anyone checking this forum?
    http://forum.nordicgames.at/forumdis...English-Boards
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I dunno, personally I can do whatever when I'm high. I think you're overgeneralizing and confusing cause and effect. What's the problem with feeling better, even artificially? It's all chemistry anyway, whether you drug yourself or don't (yeah right, sure you don't).
    You THINK you can do whatever. It's not REALLY making you happy in life, you're still aware that you have a miserable life and that's why you get high - to escape from reality.

You think I just spend all my time in my mother's basement, getting social security checks and buying weed with those?
    Haha yeah, that's the impression I got

I already remember you said you don't go to GYM cause you do a lot of walking around the factory.

I was just stating my opinion, my original intent wasn't to insult you(and if I did sorry). I just don't think you can be happy in life just by using drugs and trying to ignore real life problems. Same way I feel about games and alcohol. Playing a comp game 1-2h a day is fine, hell even more if you're on vacation/its weekend is ok but if you have no social life and you play games just to escape from reality now THAT'S not ok.

Seite 8 von 21 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »